2023-2024 Course Catalog

Reciprocity Agreements

Any student who is a legal resident of Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota or Manitoba may attend a Minnesota public institution and pay a reduced non-resident tuition rate.

The Minnesota Office of Higher Education (MOHE) provides information about reciprocity and applications at www.ohe.state.mn.us. Alternatively, students may contact their home state’s higher education board for reciprocity information.